Sandy will provide a number of solutions to your problems. She will provide:
- Computer tuition in clients' homes in Cornwall. She specialises in mature and disabled people who want to learn some basic skills like e-mail, Internet, home banking, online shopping, improving photos and anything else they want to learn with someone who will be patient and supportive. She is also a registered general nurse.
- Photography of pets, products for sale and Cornish landscapes as required. You can also buy photos from a web site - www.photo4me.com/humbug.
- Repair of damaged old photos using Photoshop.
- Slideshows of special events like parties, weddings and holidays using music and videos as well as the photos.
- Administration for small businesses. Can work on company databases and can provide a CV or a business letter as required.
No job too small!
With several years experience in administration, I am able to deal with any problems you have using up to date software. I have also been taking photos for 40 years and have done courses to improve my skills.
Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Multimedia
Diploma in Health Studies with Nurse Registration
Postgraduate Secretarial Diploma
BSc Modular Studies (Psychology and Sociology)
2 'A' Levels (French, Geography)
8 'O' Levels (English Lang/Lit, Maths, French, German, Geography, Biology, Chemistry)