Write Way UK teaches students of any age and ability, how to write 'excellent essays' so they will increase their overall mark in their exams.
Writing essays is an efficient way to check studentís knowledge skills within a topic they have been taught and their ability to use analytical and creative skills. However many students lack the necessary skills to express themselves correctly in an essay and consequently score low marks in their exams.
- To coach students in essay skills
- To increase confidence when writing essays
- Students to understand why essays are written
- Students to understand what constitutes a high scoring essay
- Students to know where to gather necessary information and ideas for their essays
- Students to read critically and purposefully
- Students to analyse processes, problems and argue a case
- To structure the material logically and express it clearly Highlight problem areas
- To break down the structure of an essay in manageable segments
- Identify the purpose of the essay/decipher the question
- Decide on the content needed within the essay
- Plan the essay
- The coaching sessions to be interesting, interactive and informative
- Use auditory, visual and kinesthetic techniques to cover the different types of learners
- Teach students where to find the information they need via the library and Internet etc.
- To teach creativity, which reduces lack of ideas and writerís block
- Study example essay questions
- £50 per person per day
- Written material will be provided
Annie was born in Norwich. From the late 1980's Annie lived in different cities until she moved to Canada in 1994 and gained her Canadian Citizenship. She moved back to Norwich in 1999 and started her own business: Write Way UK in 2005.