I feel I can move forward with my business with Enterprising Women’s support behind me. I would recommend every woman entrepreneur to join.
Enterprising Women are part of the exciting new WeHubs European Consortium aiming to improve the quality of business support available for women across the UK and Europe.
WeHubs is the First European Network of Women Web Entrepreneurs Hubs that aims to create a more favourable and inspiring environment for women Web Entrepreneurs in Europe.
Digital economy and entrepreneurship are driving growth and value creation at a global level. However until now women have played a minor role in it. In Europe women represent only 19% of the web entrepreneurs compared to an average of 33% in the USA.
Objectives of the project
WeHubs aims to become the First European Network of Women Web Entrepreneurs Hubs that will:
- provide strong support to women to create and scale their web enterprises.
- encourage web entrepreneurship ecosystems in Europe to provide dedicated services to women.
- support the implementation of the StartUp Europe Initiative through specific directions for engendering relevant policies.
WeHubs is a consortium of eight partner organisations:
Enterprising Women ( UK), EBN ( Belgium), Founder Institute Europe ( France), Media Deals ( Germany), InterInnov (France), ViLabs ( Greece), ECWT - European Centre For Women And Technology ( Norway), Berytech Foundation (Lebanon)
The Cambridge HUB
We are inviting a group of organisations to join together from various disciplines to be part of the UK Hub and as such part of the wider European network of Hubs. The aim is to provide different services to female web entrepreneurs ( e.g. tech support, marketing, networking, financial support, access to international markets, mentoring, coaching, business skills etc)
- European visibility: access to the organisations in the UK hub and European wide
- Exchanges and complementarity of services between partners: applicants or beneficiaries.
- Exchange of ideas and good practice with other organisations
- Collaborative work on calls for proposals and shared projects
Drop us an email if you would like to be involved firstname.lastname@example.org